Shi Davidi: Travis Snider On His Way To Boston

Shi Davidi posted:

Travis Snider is headed to Boston to meet up with the Toronto Blue Jays although it's not clear whether or not he will be activated, a source told sportsnet.ca.

My guess it that the team is thinking Brett Lawrie will have to go on the DL and Travis will take his roster spot. But that is just a guess. I'd be thrilled to see Snider.