Nice To See Offense Again: Jays @ Boston Overflow

BOSTON, MA - JULY 20: Anthony Gose #43 of the Toronto Blue Jays is congratulated by teammate Yunel Escobar #5 after they both scored in the second inning against the Boston Red Sox during the game on July 20, 2012 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)

Jays up 5-0.