FanShot

Ken Rosenthal and Jon Morosi think that this could happen: Floyd to the Blue Jays for a package...

Ken Rosenthal and Jon Morosi think that this could happen: Floyd to the Blue Jays for a package headed by Class A left-hander Justin Nicolino, then Nicolino and another piece — perhaps one of the White Sox’s young major league relievers, perhaps one of their outfield prospects, Jared Mitchell or Trayce Thompson — for Greinke.

Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi at Fox Sports They figure the Jays, White Sox and Brewers could have a three way trade. I doubt it.