Day's Rumor: Jose Reyes

I am sure he'd be happier out of that ugly orange uniform. (Photo by Sarah Glenn/Getty Images)

So here's the one that will have twitterers complaining that the Jays are too cheap when it doesn't come off:

He's owed $96 million from 2013-2017, including a buy out of a $22 million option for 2018.

I can't see it happening, the Marlins would have to send a lot of money our way. We just got rid of a contract like that. He is a pretty good player, not having the greatest of seasons:

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG
2012 - Jose Reyes 96 389 48 106 19 6 6 26 40 39 21 5 .272 .339 .398

What do you say? Got a $100 million burning a hole in your pocket?