Roster Moves: J.P. Arencibia On DL, Chad Beck Sent Down

The Jays have put J.P. Arencibia on the DL. No surprise. Chad Beck has been sent back out to Vegas. That's a bit of a surprise. He wasn't very effective in the couple of times he got into games this time up with the big team.

Joel Carreno and Evan Crawford get called up.

I guess they decided Beck wasn't going to pitch for a couple of days, and Andrew Carpenter would have to be exposed to waivers if they wanted to send him down.

Back to an 8 man pen. I'd rather have another bat, but that's me.