FanPost

Open Note to AA

An ambitious move needs to be made. We need pitching, and the health of our players (or lack of, this year...) should have no impact on your decision. The Blue Jays are young and very talented. Are we going to win this year? Probably not. But the development of the Blue Jays is a process. And the addition of Johnson from the Marlins or one of Tampa's pitchers will be the right move in taking this team forward. Please don't make this trade deadline uneventful...