Pick 6 Leader Board

I'm posting yesterday's leader board and a reminder that there is an early deadline for your choices today. The deadline is 2:00 Eastern.

The other reason I'm posting the leader board (beyond the fact that I'm on it) is that, you notice No Bunting and I are tied. We picked the exact same 6. What are the odds of that? It totally blows my mind.

Rank Player Points
1 mbristol 60.2
2 mr_mayhe 49.5
3 jmenefee1 49.3