Reminder: Quick Pick Deadline 4:00 Eastern

Pick6_medium

Just a quick reminder that the Pick 6 Deadline is early today. The Marlins game at Milwaukee is a 4:00 start for some reason.

Here is yesterday's leader board.:

Rank Player Points
1 BrettLawrie 61.4
2 Jonathan Oxner 61.3
3 Tom Dakers 58.1
4 Goldenhawk99 52.0
5 soonerscott 50.8
6 TheCapo 50.3
7 Big Al5 46.2
8 stabstabdie 43.9
9 Jays11 43.9
10 switchpitcher 43.8

I have to thank Jose Bautista and Allen Craig for dragging me into the top 10. Course BrettLawrie picked Jose as well and took Ryan Doumit (19.8 points from a 50 cent player is pretty good). Jonathan Oxner made a good choice in Andrew McCutchen (20.3 points).