8. Adam Lind (L) DH 8. Salvador Perez (R) C
9. Jeff Mathis (R) C 9. Jason Bourgeois (R) CF

Brett Cecil

#27 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-1

235

Jul 02, 1986

Vin Mazzaro

#32 / Pitcher / Kansas City Royals

6-2

210

Sep 27, 1986

The Rules:

(how do you not know this by now?)

1. Don't post any images of GIFs and get me in trouble again.

2. Don't give anybody any grief or lip. Think of it as arguing with me face to face, you might not enjoy it. You might get tossed into the Sun.

3. No asking for or posting Illegal streams.

4. No fantasy talk

5. Don't make fun of Minor Leaguer's diction, grammar or lack of reading comprehension.

Anything else I forgot.