FanPost

Baseball Telecasts/SportsNet Style(?)

Is it just me or does SportsNet need a lesson in baseball telecasts?

Hey SportsNet - have you ever heard of a TICKER! It's usually at the bottom of the screen (please refer to every other sports channel on the planet) and gives the viewer an update on baseball scores and news and even other sports too!

Hey SportsNet - as you go to commercial....have you ever thought of posting the next three batters to help the viewer with where we are in the lineup?

Hey SportsNet - when you do break away for highlights from other games - could you try to go somewhere other than New York, Boston or Tampa. You are catering to baseball fans not just AL East fans!

Hey SportsNet - how about investing in some kind of strike zone tracker, you know - that new technology (in 2001) that let's you track pitch location (please refer to every other channel that broadcasts baseball).

I know you have a monopoly but try not to act like it, you are trying to promote baseball right? So maybe if you invest a little to build a major league telecast you can get promoted from AAA and keep the momentum of increasing viewers going in a positive direction. It's 2012, please join us sometime soon.