For Our Friends At Lookout Landing

For our friends are Lookout Landing, here are some synonyms for the word error:

Blooper, blunder, bonehead play, boo-boo, bungle, faux pas, flub, foulup, gaffe, miscue, misstep, muff, screw up, snafu, whoopsie, failure, goof, howler, lapse, miscalculation, misjudgement, fault, misplay, wrongdoing, bobble, boner, botch, crime against humanity, delinquency, failure, flaw, fluff, hash, incorrect, indiscretion, lapse, malfunction, mess, misdeed, misdoing, misfeasance, misreading, offense, omission, oversight, peccancy, stumble, trespass, trip, wrenching, wrongdoing, aberration, abomination, absurdity, atrocity, bad job, blemish, botch, breach, defect, disgrace, folly, fumble, impropriety, misadventure, miscarriage, misstep, mistake, slipup, transgression.

I'm sure you'll come up with a few others.

Oh, and if you try thinking of 'throwing to the cutoff man' as more of an art form than a science, you will likely be happier.

Enjoy your new outfielder.