Can you pick me up at the office?

Thanks

Carlos Villanueva

#33 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-2

230

Nov 28, 1983

Luis Mendoza

#39 / Pitcher / Kansas City Royals

6-3

235

Oct 31, 1983

Lineup

THE TORONTO BLUE JAYS THE KANSAS CITY ROYALS
1. Brett Lawrie (R) 3B 1. Alex Gordon (L) LF
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 2. Alcides Escobar (R) SS
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF 3. Eric Hosmer (L) 1B
4. Edwin Encarnacion (R) 1B 4. Billy Butler (R) DH
5. Adam Lind (L) DH 5. Yuniesky Betancourt (R) 2B
6. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 6. Mike Moustakas (L) 3B
7. Rajai Davis (R) LF 7. Jeff Francoeur (R) RF
8. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 8. Salvador Perez (R) C
9. J.P. Arencibia (R) C 9. Jarrod Dyson (L) CF

Rules:

1. Don't puke at work.

2. No Gifs, no images.

3. No Streams.