FanShot

Kellogg officially a Sun Devil, won't be signing with Blue Jays

The drafted thread disappeared so just posting a quick fanshot here. From his twitter account: Ryan Kellogg ‏@Ry_Kellogg officially a Sun Devil! Hopefully I'll be given a chance to be a Blue Jay again in 3 years but for now it's all about ASU