FanPost

Your Optimal Blue Jays Lineup

Hello all! Lately I've been doing a lot of reading on lineup optimization, and I've really become fascinated in the whole thing. I've always been interested in how a manager can squeeze more runs out of his lineup, and after the jump I'd like to present you with a quick, (hopefully) fun little game.

Members of BBB - You are manager of the Blue Jays for a day, and you are responsible for creating a lineup which you feel will score the most runs in-game. In order to make this game more interesting (to me), below are the players from which you must construct your lineup.

Adam Lind
J.P. Arencibia
Edwin Encarnacion
Kelly Johnson
Brett Lawrie
Yunel Escobar
Rajai Davis
Colby Rasmus
Jose Bautista

Have at it! You can post why you chose your lineup, or not.

I will be writing more on this later, just wanted to see what the fine folks at BBB had to say first.