FanShot

Fangraphs on the Jays 2012 draft strategy

I love the conclusion of this article, which really highlights one of the major factors that had me start to follow the Jays, and baseball in general, again after many years of disinterest. From the article: "With Alex Anthopoulos at the helm, the Blue Jays have become one of the more creative teams in Major League Baseball. Their strategy in the 2012 Draft is just another example of that creativity at work."