If The Season Ended Today.... Well For Blue Jays Reliever Luis Perez, It Does

TORONTO, CANADA - JUNE 17: Luis Perez #47 of the Toronto Blue Jays throws a pitch against the Philadelphia Phillies during interleague MLB action at The Rogers Centre June 17, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

The Toronto Blue Jays have announced that [insert pitching role starter/reliever] [insert name] will not be pitching for the rest of 2012 season due to a [torn/frayed/broken/popped/kablooeyed] [elbow/shoulder/knee/arm/other (please specify)]. He will be flying down to see Dr. James Andrews to discuss his [surgery/rehabilitation program].

Write your own damn story about Luis Perez tearing his elbow UCL. I'm off to sob and/or to get someone from the conditioning team fired.