New York Yankees at Toronto Blue Jays, Aug 11, 2012 11:07 AM MDT

Aaron Laffey

#32 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

200

Apr 15, 1985

Ivan Nova

#47 / Pitcher / New York Yankees

6-4

225

Jan 12, 1987

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
1. Rajai Davis (R) LF 1. Derek Jeter (R) DH
2. Anthony Gose (L) CF 2. Nick Swisher (S) RF
3. Edwin Encarnacion (R) DH 3. Mark Teixeira (S) 1B
4. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 4. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
5. David Cooper (L) 1B 5. Andruw Jones (R) LF
6. Moises Sierra (R) RF 6. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
7. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 7. Jayson Nix (R) SS
8. Yan Gomes (R) C 8. Casey McGehee (R) 3B
9. Adeiny Hechavarria (R)3B 9. Chris Stewart (R) C

The Rules:

Never make a Gamethread like this ever again.

No gifs or images

No Illegal streams

Don't be jerks