Yunel Escobar Pulled From Game After 2nd Time Hit By Pitch

Yunel Escobar came out of today's game after being hit by pitch for the 2nd time. He did stay in the game to run the bases and did play defense after but his next time up to bat Omar Vizquel was sent in to hit for him. Yunel didn't look pleased after the 2nd time he was plunked, and the plate umpire warned both teams right after. He obviously thought that there might have been some intent on the pitch.

What more can happen this season?

Update: