FanShot

Jays Sleeper Prospect: Rolando Segovia

Segovia is a 17-year-old switch-hitting shortstop currently playing for the Blue Jays Dominican Summer League Affiliate. There aren't any scouting reports on Segovia on line, but his numbers speak for themselves. 36g 139ab .317/.403/.446 1hr 17rbi 11(2b) 2(3b) 17bb 27k (10.8bb% 17.2k% .127iso) 13sb 5cs