Monday Morning Question

We've looked at the AL East and Central, so let's ask the same question about the AL West. If you could take one player off each of the AL West teams and put him on the Jays, who would you pick? Don't worry about contracts, we'll figure how to pay them later, but future value would be something to consider.

So pick a player off the Rangers, A's, Angels and Mariners. Be warned, if you pick Michael Young, I'll make fun of you. The guy is having a rough year, .271/.303/.346.