deAza CF, Youkilis 3B, Dunn 1B , Rios RF, Pierzynski DH, Ramirez SS, Viciedo LF, Flowers C, Beckham 2B.

Starters are

Carlos Villanueva

#33 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-2

230

Nov 28, 1983

Jake Peavy

#44 / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox

6-1

195

May 31, 1981

On the injury front:

Bautista is swinging a bat again, so hopefully it won't be long.

Morrow will be making 2 more starts at New Hampshire so it will be a few more days before we see him.

Rules, you know them: No pics till the game is over, try not to be too irratating.

The post title is from Suicide Is Painless, the theme from M*A*S*H.

Go Jays.