You know how they always say there is no such thing as a dumb question? About that.... - Chi Sox @ Jays - Gamethread - August 15th 2012

People watching...and whoa thats a bad pose to get caught in. (Photo by Brad White/Getty Images)

The season is still going! Who knew? The Jays continue to send a mish mash of players onto the field to fill out a lineup. If you had asked me at the beginning of the year what the season held, never in my wildest guesses would this season end up like this. If you are one of the few that listened to our podcasts where we made predictions I think I had an 85 win target and I thought I was being a somewhat optimist, and while this target isn't completely out of site things aren't looking too rosy.

There is some good news on the day as Colby Rasmus makes his return to the starting lineup. While he did see an AB last night, he will slot into the DH role tonight. I would run through the rest of the lineup but honestly it kinda makes me sad.

On the mound current Jay Ricky Romero is taking on current Jay... former Jay.... was going to be a Jay according to his neighbors friend's sister's brother Gavin Floyd! Should be a matchup for the ages! I make jokes but Floyd is actually a decent pitcher so it isn't like the Jays are going to have an easy time of it.

2012 - Ricky Romero 8-9 25 24 1 0 0 0 143.2 141 92 85 17 77 99 5.32 1.52

2012 - Gavin Floyd 8-9 21 21 0 0 0 0 128.0 129 66 63 19 48 104 4.43 1.38

Rules: You know em, don't break em.