Thursday Question

Continuing along.

If you could pick one player from each of the NL Central teams to add to the Jays, who would you pick? Don't worry about their contracts, but then their future value is something to consider.

So if you could take one guy off the Reds, Pirates (yeah, I'd pick Snider, but the Jays still wouldn't use him so why bother), Cardinals, Brewers, Cubs and Astros who would you take?