I can't tell which way is up anymore - Chicago @ Toronto - Gamethread - August 16th 2012

TORONTO, CANADA - JUNE 13: Aaron Laffey #32 of the Toronto Blue Jays tosses the ball to first base during interleague MLB game action against the Washington Nationals June 13, 2012 at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Brad White/Getty Images)

Short game thread. Busytime stuff and things.

Rasmus still in the lineup as DH and Mike McCoy is patrolling around in CF with Davis in LF.

Aaron Laffey on the mound to take on Francisco Liriano.

Weird.... widgets aren't working.

GO JAYS GO

Latest News

In This Article