Friday Question

We've made the trip around all the divisions now, I think it is a fun little exercise.

If you could pick one player from each of the NL West teams to add to the Jays, who would you pick? You know the deal.

So if you could take one guy off the Dodgers, Giants, Diamondbacks, Padres and Rockies, who would you take?