FanShot

Ryan Dempster Will Not Be Starting Saturday Against Blue Jays

1

Ryan Dempster is not in Toronto and is away from the Texas Rangers for personal reasons. Roy Oswalt has been slotted in his place. The British Columbia native has not pitched in Canada since April 2002 against the Expos in Montreal (his last start against the Expos was in Puerto Rico) and has never pitched in Toronto.