Motown Mows Down Jays. Tigers 5, Jays 3.

Ugh. RRCJ had a career high 8BBs last night with zero Ks. It hasn't been Ricky's year, but as many of you saw last night Ricky wasn't helping himself either. Saw bits and pieces of the game, but missed the first two innings which based on the lowlights glad I did. The losing streak is now at 3 and the Jays have lost 16 of their last 21 games.

Good for the Jays to try and make it close in the 8th and 9th but the formerly awesome offense couldn't over come Joaquin Benoit in the 8th and Jose Valverde in the 9th (Really ump? That was a swing?)

Jay of the Day, David Cooper (.122) for his 3 hits, 1 run and 1 RBI.

Suckage Jays of the Day: RRCJ (-.205), Yunel Escobar (-.120), Colby Rasmus (-.128), Anthony Gose (-.114) and just for fun, Omar Vizquel (-.099).

Tonight's game is Aaron Laffey vs Annibal Sanchez at 7:05pm