Guess whos back - Jays @ Orioles - Aug 24th - Gamethread

TORONTO, CANADA - APRIL 17: Edwin Encarnacion and Jose Bautista of the Toronto Blue Jays celebrate Jose Bautista two run homer during MLB action against the Tampa Bay Rays at the Rogers Centre April 17, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

The first game in awhile that I am actually looking forward to and I can't stay home and watch it. Figures.

Tonight after what seemed like an eternity Jose Bautista is returning to the Jays lineup. I would like to take this as a sign that the Jays may be able to get back to their winning ways. But its been so long I don't even remember what that feels like (Dramatic overstatement is Dramatic).

ANYWAYS!

The good news is it looks like Omar Vizquel isn't even in the lineup today let alone batting 6th. The bad news? There still seems to be plenty of other holes in the lineup to worry about.... Man this team has made me depressed.

GO JAYS GO!

2012 - Carlos Villanueva 6-3 31 9 0 0 0 0 87.0 70 31 30 11 36 90 3.10 1.22

2012 - Zach Britton 2-1 6 6 0 0 0 0 30.1 37 24 21 5 19 22 6.23 1.85

Rules: You know em. You love em. Just remember what Wil Wheton says, and also none of the moving pictures all you kids fancy.