Adeiny Hechavarria and Anthony Gose Sent To Minors

Adeiny Hechavarria and Anthony Gose are on their way back to Las Vegas. Neither looked great in their first look at major league pitching, but. I figured Adeiny would get to stay until Brett Lawrie was ready to return. Someone has to play third, but the team thought different. Brandon Morrow comes off the DL to start tomorrow's game and Yunel Escobar is back from paternity leave. By tomorrow night I'll have internet again and won't have to try to post from my phone anymore.

Latest News