FanPost

2013 Draft Position

If Boston can do it officially, then I guess theres no shame in starting to jocky for draft positions.

It looks like our recent slide has us in the number 7 position.

There's so many teams bunched up around us that we could easily slide to fourth or we could go on a win streak with returning players and get back to 15th or so.

It seems to me that the difference between the 4th and 15th pick is no where as important as it is in the NBA and NHL.

Compensation for falling further wouldn't offset the case of returning regulars under-performing.

But if Omar Vizquel gets thrown out stealing second in extra innings every night then its OK.

Go Jays Go !