Guess whos back (redux) - Jays @ Orioles - Aug 25th 2012 - Gamethread

March 2, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher Brandon Morrow (23) poses for a portrait during photo day at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

So how about that trade today eh? That is a lot of money. Boston's payroll just fell through the floor. Cheap Rogers owners never willing to pay people... wait... that's not right.. sorry its an automated response at this point whenever I see a team drop salary.

On the Jays side of things, a day after we got to see Jose Bautista swing the bat for the first time in a long time we get to see Brandon Morrow tow the rubber tonight for the first time in an even longer time. Without getting into the FAN590 nonsense on twitter, I think its a question I will toss out there. Given the time of year do you think it is worthwhile to have Brandon Morrow come back and play? Or would it be better to just shut them down and say don't worry about, get ready for next year. I'm not really saying tank the season, but wondering if caution would be better with this players coming back off such a lengthy injury.

GO JAYS GO!

2012 - Brandon Morrow 7-4 13 13 3 3 0 0 77.2 54 28 26 7 24 67 3.01 1.00

2012 - Steve Johnson 1-0 4 1 0 0 0 0 11.0 9 4 4 2 4 16 3.27 1.18

SB Nation Featured Video