Jose Bautista Comes Out of Game With 'Wrist Discomfort'

Jose Bautista came out of tonight's game (no this isn't a repeat of a post from last month). Jose, playing in just his second game since coming off the DL, left tonight's game in the 3rd inning. There was no sign that he was injured, apparently he felt some discomfort in his left write again.

This has been a terrible season. I am so tired of putting up posts about injuries.