Blue Jays Place Jose Bautista and David Cooper on DL

Unfortunately Edwin blinked and missed Bautista's moment back on the active roster. Mandatory Credit: Joy R. Absalon-US PRESSWIRE

After a week and a half away on holiday, I come back and it is like I was never gone, roster moves every day.

The Jays have placed Jose Bautista and David Cooper on the 15-day DL. On their way back to Toronto are Adeiny Hechavarria and Adam Lind.

If you were watching tonight, you'll know that Bautista came out of today's game with wrist soreness. Jose was back for almost a game and a half. Cooper has missed the last couple of games with a sore back and, with an 8 man bullpen, we can't have someone missing a few days with an injury. So Adam Lind, and his sore back, gets activated and Cooper, and his sore back, go on the DL.

Not great news, we will be missing Jose for at least another 15 days. I am so tired of this season. Only a month and a bit left.