No Bautista in the line up tonight but maybe Adam "Sleepy" Lind can have himself a game and fill the void. Let's hope for something to hope for.

Line-ups after the hump...

Henderson Alvarez

#37 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

190

Apr 18, 1990

David Phelps

#41 / Pitcher / New York Yankees

6-2

200

Oct 09, 1986

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
1. Rajai Davis (R) LF 1. Derek Jeter (R) SS
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 2. Nick Swisher (S) DH
3. Edwin Encarnacion (R) 1B 3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
4. Adam Lind (L) DH 4. Mark Teixeira (S) 1B
5. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 5. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
6. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 6. Eric Chavez (L) 3B
7. Yorvit Torrealba (R) C 7. Russell Martin (R) C
8. Moises Sierra (R) RF 8. Raul Ibanez (L) LF
9. Adeiny Hechavarria (R) 3B 9. Ichiro Suzuki (L) RF