So It's Ricky and the gigantic elephant on the roster -his 8 game losing streak rolls on for a chance to get to 9 -count 'em 9 games! This is Ricky's opportunity to throw it all back in our faces (looking at you Dirk HAYhurst) on the biggest stage in pro sports no less. It's Ricky's latest chance to remind us of that talent we all invested in so heavily -emotionally speaking. So come on Ricky, maybe its time you started going by Ric, Ricard or Ricardo. Maybe it's time (as Shaun Marcum would say) to PITCH LIKE A MAN!

Gametime Forecast: 82°F • Mostly Sunny • 10%PoP

Ricky Romero

#24 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

215

Nov 06, 1984

Phil Hughes

#65 / Pitcher / New York Yankees

6-5

240

Jun 24, 1986

Just an aside:

Down with our corporate masters! If after this off season Rogers is still seen as cheap and we have no new fancy star players whether they be FA's or from trades, sharpen up your torches and light your pitchforks! It's off to 1 Rogers Way we ride where we will make our collective voices heard!

They may set dogs upon us, they may send out AA and Beeston with bullhorns to talk us in circles till we lose all grasp of sanity, they may blast us with water cannon, or bribe us with autographed pictures of the '93 roster, they may shoot us but WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
1. Rajai Davis (R) LF 1. Derek Jeter (R) SS
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 2. Nick Swisher (S) 1B
3. Edwin Encarnacion (R) 1B 3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
4. Adam Lind (L) DH 4. Steve Pearce (R) DH
5. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 5. Russell Martin (R) C
6. Yorvit Torrealba (R) C 6. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
7. Mike McCoy (R) 2B 7. Andruw Jones (R) RF
8. Moises Sierra (R) RF 8. Jayson Nix (R) 3B
9. Adeiny Hechavarria (R) 3B 9. Ichiro Suzuki (L) LF

The rules:

No gifs no pictures, no illegal streams, no being a jerk. Don't be (as) ragey (as me).