Not much else to say except it's J.A. Vs C.C. should be a well pitched game right? I mean what could go wrong? What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to this team that hasn't happened already? No more bad things!

How many comments do we max out at today 100? 200? Let's put up a poll and you can guess the exact number in the comments. Whoever gets closest without going over wins a prize!

J.A. Happ

#48 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-6

200

Oct 19, 1982

CC Sabathia

#52 / Pitcher / New York Yankees

6-7

290

Jul 21, 1980

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
1. Rajai Davis (R) LF 1. Derek Jeter (R) SS
2. Mike McCoy (R) CF 2. Nick Swisher (S) 1B
3. Edwin Encarnacion (R) DH 3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
4. Adam Lind (L) 1B 4. Andruw Jones (R) RF
5. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 5. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
6. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 6. Steve Pearce (R) DH
7. Moises Sierra (R) RF 7. Jayson Nix (R) 3B
8. Jeff Mathis (R) C 8. Ichiro Suzuki (L) LF
9. Adeiny Hechavarria (R) 3B 9. Chris Stewart (R) C

The Rules of Bluebird Banter exist for your safety and for that of your team they are not flexible, nor am I. Break them and you are history.*

*great movies are great.

I'll be leaving the great nation of Canada for about a month after this so keep hope alive for me while I'm away. Stay strong and GO JAYS GO!!!