GameThread Rays @ Blue Jays August 30

I'm way behind. I got my new phone and am trying to get it up and running and course I didn't realize game time was so close, sorry. Hoping I'll get the phone up and running by the end of the day.

Tonight's pitchers:

Matt Moore

#55 / Pitcher / Tampa Bay Rays

6-2

205

Jun 18, 1989

Carlos Villanueva

#33 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-2

230

Nov 28, 1983

Line ups:

Rays: Jennings LF, Upton CF, Zobrist SS, Longoria 3B, Joyce DH, Keppinger 2B, Scott 1B, Lobaton C, Fuld CF

Us: Davis LF, Rasmus CF, Encarnacion 1B, Lind DH, Escobar SS, Johnson 2B, Sierra RF, Mathis C, Hechavarria 3B

Remember the rules, mostly don't be a jerk. And if a mod says 'don't do that', just don't. I don't want to argue rules in the thread. If you don't like something, email me. Then I can deal with it when I'm not trying to watch a game. If you want to argue about it in the thread, you won't say long.

GO JAYS.