One More Night: Game Thread Rays @ Blue Jays August 31st

Hello everyone!! Carm here instead of Mr. Dakers who is apparently helping his son move and cannot be here to put together this evening's Game Thread. SO he asked me to do it for him. I said sure...but it'll cost him a couple of drinks!

I have to admit, I really don't read the preliminary game threads all that often (even though TFSML's are extremely creative) so I had to do a quick skim through a couple to see what I needed to include!

Now I have absolutely no clue how to insert the pitcher info and lineups to make it look all pretty like everyone does but I'll try after the jump.

You ALL know the rules so be good and have fun and Go Jays Go!!

Title from my all time favourite Canadian band, Blue Rodeo.

2012 - Jeremy Hellickson 8-9 24 24 0 0 0 0 139.1 131 59 53 21 48 91 3.42 1.28

2012 - Brandon Morrow 7-5 14 14 3 3 0 0 82.1 60 32 28 7 25 74 3.06 1.03

Rays 2012 stats Last 5 years vs. starter
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Jennings, D, LF .247 10 38 23 4 .500 2 2
Upton, B, CF .244 16 60 25 18 .111 0 0
Zobrist, B, SS .268 15 53 13 21 .143 0 0
Longoria, E, 3B .292 9 34 2 18 .278 0 0
Joyce, M, RF .255 14 48 4 14 .143 0 1
Keppinger, J, 1B .326 6 30 1 - - - -
Scott, L, DH .228 12 46 4 7 .143 0 0
Roberts, R, 2B .238 8 46 9 - - - -
Molina, J, C .207 5 22 3 3 .333 0 1

Blue Jays 2012 stats Last 5 years vs. starter
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Davis, R, LF .249 6 34 39 5 .200 0 0
Rasmus, C, CF .229 21 69 4 3 .000 0 0
Encarnacion, E, DH .285 34 89 13 6 .167 0 0
Lind, A, 1B .233 9 29 0 3 .667 0 2
Escobar, Y, SS .254 8 44 3 7 .000 0 0
Johnson, K, 2B .228 14 49 10 - - - -
Sierra, M, RF .284 2 5 1 - - - -