BBBWA Award: Pitcher Of The Month For July

BBBWA Award (for portrait tempate try 3 happy now??)

Good evening, Bluebird Banterers! This is the official ballot for the Bluebird Banter Writers' Association Award for Pitcher of the Month. Tomorrow we'll see the ballots for Player of the Month and Play of the Month go up here--be sure to check in tomorrow to vote!

Here, we are asking you to vote for who you thought was the best Toronto Blue Jays pitcher for July 2012, using whatever definition of "best" you like.

The players nominated for the award all received at least 2 nominations from Bluebird Banter staff, and are listed in alphabetical order. When voting, please remember that this is an award for July, so please disregard any August performances.

This month's ballot is actually exactly the same as the one for June! The only pitchers nominated by the staff were, again, Casey Janssen, Darren OIliver, and Carlos Villanueva. Casey Janssen won in June--who will deserve the award for July?

Discuss who you voted for in the comments! Is there anyone not listed that we should have nominated?

This poll will be open until Tuesday, August 7 at 6:30 pm eastern. Official announcements of the winners will be made shortly afterwards.

Nominees

Casey Janssen, RP

W L ERA G GF SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP WHIP SO/9 SO/BB
0 0 1.00 8 8 4 9.0 5 1 1 0 1 0 10 0 0.667 10.0 10.00

Darren Oliver, RP

W L ERA G GF SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP WHIP SO/9 SO/BB
0 0 0.87 10 2 1 10.1 7 1 1 0 2 0 9 0 0.871 7.8 4.50

Carlos Villanueva, SP

W L ERA G GS CG SHO IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP WHIP SO/9 SO/BB
4 0 1.93 4 4 0 0 23.1 15 5 5 3 9 0 23 1 1.029 8.9 2.56

All statistics from Baseball-Reference.com.