Blue Jays on Baseball America's Best Tools Survey

Baseball America has their 'Best Tools' survey up (subscription required) and there are a few Blue Jay farm hands on the list.

In the PCL:

Best Baserunner: Anthony Gose (but he didn't win fastest baserunner, Adam Eaton won that).

Best Defensive Shortstop: Adeiny Hechavarria. He's listed as their 'Easy Call'.

Best Infield Arm: Adeiny Hechavarria . After watching him, these past few games, I believe it

Best Defensive Outfielder: Anthony Gose.

Best Outfielder Arm: Moises Sierra.

In the Eastern League:

Best Defensive Third Baseman: Mark Sobolewski.

Midwest League:

Best Hitting Prospect: Kevin Pillar.

Best Pitching Prospect: Aaron Sanchez.

Best Changeup: Justin Nicolino.

Best Reliever: Ajay Meyer.

No Dunedin players made list in the Florida State League.

Team Shop

Forgot username?

We'll email it to you.

Forgot username?