Injury Reports: Brett Lawrie, Jose Bautista

Something is wrong on SB, I can't front page Fanshots, so we'll do this in a post.

First, Brett Lawrie did some throwing today, after which the team was to decide whether to put him on the DL or not. After throwing Brett said this:

It sounds good but then I think Brett say anything to stay off the DL. We shall see. An MRI showed 'inflammation in the oblique'.

On Jose Bautista's injury, they did an MRI yesterday that was inconclusive. Apparently there was some movement during it, so they will redo it today.

That sounds really painful.

On another front, it doesn't sound like Adam Lind will be read to play when his 15 days are up. No timeline yet but it seems it will be a bit before we see him again.

Brandon Morrow is to make the start for New Hampshire tonight, if all goes well one he should only need one more DL start. Two years ago today, Brandon lost a no-hitter with 2 outs in the 9th. Here is the game recap, in which I asked which amazed people more, that Morrow pitched the 1-hitter or that Jose Molina stole a base. Brandon struck out 17 and walked just 2. It was one of the best games I've ever watch.