FanShot

SSS: 2nd Rd Pick Chase DeJong is Dominating the GCL

The Blue Jays' 2012 2nd Round pick, 18-year old Chase DeJong, is currently mowing down batters in the GCL. His pitching line currently reads: 8 IP, 3 H, 11 K, 0 BB, 0 R. He is being used strictly in a relief role but its unclear what the team's plans for him will be after this year. If he keeps dominating as he has, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get to Bluefield before the end of the year.