FanShot

New Blog Post w/ link to Blue Jays Sporcle Trivia Game

6

I wrote a quick little blog post over at House of the Bluebird talking briefly about the Blue Jays depth issues. Included in that blog post is a link to a trivia game I made wherein you can try to name all of the 50 different players that the Blue Jays have used this year. Try it for yourself, it's not as easy as you may think. As noted in the post there is plenty of players who got very little playing time for the Blue Jays this year.