Remember we as a community are more important then the results on the field. We could always turn this blog into a discussion site about books, University, food or cats...that's a worst case scenario.

Keep hope alive and GO JAYS GO!

Henderson Alvarez

#37 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

190

Apr 18, 1990

Matt Moore

#55 / Pitcher / Tampa Bay Rays

6-2

205

Jun 18, 1989

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
1. Rajai Davis (R) LF 1. Sam Fuld (L) LF
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 2. B.J. Upton (R) CF
3. Edwin Encarnacion (R) 1B 3. Matt Joyce (L) RF
4. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 4. Evan Longoria (R) DH
5. David Cooper (L) DH 5. Ben Zobrist (S) SS
6. Moises Sierra (R) RF 6. Carlos Pena (L) 1B
7. Jeff Mathis (R) C 7. Jeff Keppinger (R) 3B
8. Omar Vizquel (S) 2B 8. Ryan Roberts (R) 2B
9. Adeiny Hechavarria (R) 3B 9. Jose Lobaton (S) C