Vancouver Canadians 2012 Northwest League Championships

The Vancouver Canadians are back to back champions of the Northwest League after winning game 3 of their series with the Boise Hawks 12-9.

It was quite the contest. Vancouver scored 2 in the top of the first but Boise came back with 4 in the bottom of the inning. Vancouver went ahead with 3 in the 4th, but Boise put up 3 of their own in the bottom of that inning. In the 8th Vancouver ran away with things, getting 7 runs, putting them up by 5. Boise got a run in the 8th and the 9th but it wasn't enough.

  • Taylor Cole: 3.2, 9 hits, 7 earned, 1 walk, 3 k, 1 home run.
  • Eric Brown: 1.2, 3 hits, 1 walk, 1 k.
  • Wil Browning: 2.1, 1 earned, 1 walk, 2 k, Win.
  • Andrew Sikula: 1.0, 1 hit, 1 earned, 2 k.
  • Jorge Flores 1 for 4, 2 RBI.
  • Kellen Sweeney: 3 for 4, with a walk, 2 runs 2 RBI.
  • Balbino Fuenmayor: 3 for 5, RBI.
  • Art Charles: 2 for 5, triple, 3 RBI.
  • Tucker Frawley: 1 for 4, home run. 2 RBI.
  • D.J. Davis: 3 for 5

Congratulations Canadians.