FanShot

Anthony Alford Loves Football

It sounds like he really enjoys playing football. Hopefully, he has some brain left in him for a baseball career after this dries up. "I think about football all the time. Even during baseball season, I am still thinking about football." "When I got here, I asked the other freshmen what their goals were and they said to make the traveling team. "I don't want to set my goals like that. I said I want to be a starter. I am excited."