FanPost

You guys win again.

I have to say that you guys totally kicked our asses at the trade deadline. Our General Manger needs to be canned and one good reason to be is trading for Travis Snider. At a time the Pirates needed a good bat to help put the Pirates in place to win the Wild Card, they went out and picked up your worthless trash and gave up a good bullpen arm to do so.

It's bad enough you guys got Jose Bautista for basically nothing and you now get Brad Lincoln for basically nothing as well. Travis Snider seems to only be capable of grounding out to 1B and 2B. Of course that's only when he's not hurt, which he seems to be about 90% of the time. I came here back at the end of July to see what your reaction was to this trade and I thought "Oh, ok maybe it wasn't such a bad trade." Of course I think you guys were looking at this Snider guy through rose colored glasses. He has hit one home run in 122 plate appearances. He has a .252 batting average and an OPS of .682. What was so freaking great about this guy anyways?

Seriously?

Meanwhile Brad Lincoln isn't doing as well as he was earlier in the season, but he's still doing pretty good, which is more than what I can say for Snider at this point.

I guess if nothing else, he can't demand too much in arbitration next year. Alex Anthopoulos just totally schooled Neal Huntington. Congratulations. You win.