Omar Vizquel Ties And Passes Babe Ruth For Career Hits

Omar Vizquel and Babe Ruth tied in career hits. Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

Omar Vizquel singled in the 4th inning today at Yankee Stadium, giving him 2873 career MLB hits, tying him with Babe Ruth for 41st on the all-time hits list.

In the 8th inning Omar doubles to pass Babe Ruth and take 41st on the all-time hit list to himself.

Congratulations Omar.

SB Nation Featured Video