Game Thread For World Baseball Classic Qualifier Game: Canada Vs. Great Britain

Some of us are interested in the WBC Qualifier game between Canada and Great Britain, so we'll open a Game Thread to chat about it. The game is on Sportsnet One and I think you can watch it at the World Baseball Classic web site.

Shawn Hill is starting for our site. Chris Reed is the starter for GB. Reed pitched in the minors in the Dodger's system, for the last couple of seasons. This year he was 1-8 with a 3.97 ERA in 17 starts split between high-A and Double-A.

Our lineup:

Tyson Gillies, CF

Chris Robinson, C

Tim Smith, DH