FanShot

Farrell expects to meet Fri w Escobar before SS returns from ban. Says not first time they've met...

Farrell expects to meet Fri w Escobar before SS returns from ban. Says not first time they've met to talk. Other times for "baseball things"

Shi Davidi Thwip. I'm not surprised a SS and his manager would talk about 'baseball things'. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for this talk.